Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

rhymnosoarus

Rhymnosoarus. It's a parody, and a good one at that. Be careful or you might be the next Axman13. Anyways, I enjoyed it.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Amazingly Executed!

It offers everything, lacking nothing except for strenuous.... animations. Well, what I mean is. It offers everything except the USUAL among of graphics you'd see; however, the gameplay and humor -very- well fits the style.

I've yet to find a game that can keep me amused so much that keeps me from going to bed when I should have been in three hours ago. Well, at least until today. Usually, only my MMOs can do such wonders.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

A few points.

While I'm giving this game ten points, cause I really had a good time playing it, you should add a few things. Honestly, you should make a sequel. More things, more places. The music was a bit... annoying, to be honest. Offer a choice of song changes. And in the end, offer a level editor for us to test, and change different ways to 'get kitty!'

Hamumu responds:

It probably won't make you like the music, but there are actually 3 songs (closely related) - it changes when you go to the different colored areas.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome

Really amazing game. The music ia -amazing.- I love the level system, the money giving, and all the customization, and the way the models look. I lulled.

Here's my song.

( Short Crap)ak-cad-ncm-taa-pbe-vdt-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-U,kD-glp-chQ-c!!-cjd-cjd-bjd-dio-c iv-ciH-giM-ciR-ciM-ciQ-ciY-gie-Z-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-c,cr-k!!-EdF-fdU-ddT-odk-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-c,dv-koW-gjn-gjb-ceX-ceQ-ci D-giR-ciM-ciQ-ciN-ciN-gie-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-c

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Great game!

Solid gameplay This should DEFINITELY make the Madness collection. Classic music, awesome upgrades and perks. A few things are missing though. Some levels are a bit to short. There is no save point, and you should be able to jump . I LOVED how you DID add other gunmen in and flying people as well. Just.... epic.

Arkuni responds:

Yeah. The game is very horizontal. Maybe a bit too much.

Glad you liked it though.

Instant Football Instant Football

Reminds me of ..

Reminds me of the backyard sports game(particularly soccer) I used to play when I was a bit younger :\ Lacked a lot compared to them. `And the graphics weren't to great. But still- it was nice.

PozirkGames responds:

My next game will be better... :)

Thank you for review!

Cow Sim 2009 Cow Sim 2009

OMG

I know you said we couldn't tell- but how do you kill the farmer?!

Bottle Rocket Bottle Rocket

Tooo bad

UGH GLITCHES! I hate glithes.

Madness Scene Creator! Madness Scene Creator!

Hey.

I'm using grammar. Where'd you get the sprites from? It was pretty good.

7IsUnlucky responds:

It's been so long I've forgotten. I think though that it was on the BBS in a Madness sprite sheets thread that YK-Blaze posted.

Kill Cumbio Kill Cumbio

....

It was ok. But most people on newgrounds speak english :\

DegaisterStudio responds:

sorry next I will upload videos or texts in English subtitles